Auseal Sealers & Solvents
AUSEAL – EC25 is a general purpose concrete sealant specifically formulated for sealing and protecting dry concrete based domestic floors and driveways where a medium gloss finish is required. AUSEAL EC25 is based on 100% acrylic copolymer.
AUSEAL BLEND XYLENE is used as a thinner for Auseal – Curite solvent based sealer, and also as a general cleaner for machinery and applicators.
Auseal Blend Solvent can also be used to clean concrete sealers and prepare them for sealing. It can also soak out grease and oil stains from concrete prior to sealing.
- Appearance: Clear colourless low – viscous liquid
- Total Solids: N/A
- pH: N/A
- Specific Gravity: 0,8
- Water Solubility: Immiscible
- Min Film Forming Temp: N/A
- Min Film Thickness: N/A
- Application rate: See Below.
Auseal Blend Solvent is used for thinning down solvent based resin products, either because of high viscosity, or to assist penetration into the substrate. An exception is 50% solvent for Hardseal, High Gloss or Supreme Seal is recommended.
Auseal Blend Solvent is used for cleaning spray equipment, broom heads or rollers. If using to clean spraying machines just flush with solvent.
- DO NOT use on plastics or surfaces affected by solvents.
- DO NOT use on paint, lacquered, varnished or polished surfaces.
- DO NOT use on carpets, vinyls or similar floor surfaces.
- DO NOT use on any glazed products.
- Contains flammable solvents and precautions should be taken when using.
Auseal Blend Solvent is available in 1, 5, 10, 20 and 200 litre drums.
Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet before handling or use.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet for this product